Teachers can create new student accounts by adding students from an existing class. Every class on PracTutor is allotted with a unique class code. Once you have the class code, you can either import the whole class or select students from that class to add to your own class.
1) Select I want to create my student’s account tab.
2) On the right-side of the screen, there is Other ways to add dropdown. Select Add existing class.
3) Enter the class code that you have for the existing class
4) Click on Search
5) Select students to add to your class
6) Click on Add Students to add these students to your class.
You have successfully added students to your class.