Teachers can create new student accounts by importing student-details to PracTutor. Teachers can download the standard template from PracTutor; fill student details in it, and upload it to create individual student accounts. Students can always log-in and change their account details.
1) Select I want to create my student's account.
2) On the right-side of the screen, there is Other ways to add drop-down. Select Import using Excel.
3) Click on Download Template to download an excel template. Fill in student details.
4) Click on Upload the file with student details to upload your spreadsheet.
5) Define a generic Class Password. (Students can change their passwords later)
6) Click on Add Students to add students to your class.
You have added students to your class, successfully.