Go to your Home page
1) Click on Reports
2) Click on the Student Report Card tab
3) Choose Subject
4) Select the name of students
Following is the Student Report Card overview for your kids
5) Click on a student name for the list of report cards for that student.
You should see a screen as shown below.
6) Click over a standard to generate the report card for that standard.
Following is the overview of a student report card for a test.
Note: It lists the following:
- Student test score
- Number of correct, incorrect and skipped questions
- Time taken to complete the test
- Student responses, and time taken to answer the question
- Test result