Progress report communicates the time your students spend studying.
It lists the following usage details
- Study time at school
- Study time at home
- Time spent on practicing
- Number of problems students worked upon
- Time students spend over tests and assignments
- Number of learning goals achieved
- Average practice time per student
How to check usage report?
Go to your All Classes page
1) Click on Reports
2) Select your Class
3) Select the Subject
4) Click on the Usage tab
Following screen is the Usage Report for your class.
1. You can download this report on a spreadsheet
2. You can filter this report for individual assessments. You can create three types of filters:
- Filter by student name(s)
- Filter by group name(s)
- Filter by date range
5) Click on a student name to generate a student report card