Progress report communicates the time your kids spend studying.
It lists the following usage details
- Study time at school
- Study time at home
- Time spent on practicing
- Number of problems students worked upon
- Time students spend over tests and assignments
- Number of learning goals achieved
- Average practice time per child
How to check usage report?
Go to your Home page
1) Click on Reports
2) Click on the Usage tab
Following screen is the Usage Report for your class.
1. You can download this report on a spreadsheet
2. You can filter this report for individual assessments. You can create three types of filters:
- Filter by child name(s)
- Filter by subject(s)
- Filter by date range
3) Click on a student name to generate their report cards