Progress report communicate the significant aspects of your student's progress in terms of standards defined by Common Core State Standards (CCSS).
The proficiency scale indicates as a graph, the student’s level of performance in relation to the expected learning outcomes set out by CCSS for each subject and grade.
Proficiency is described as one of the following:
• Partially Proficient (Approaching Expectations)
• Proficient (Meeting Expectations)
• Advanced Proficient (Exceeding Expectations)
How To Check Student performance report?
Go to your All Classes page
1) Click on Reports
2) Select your Class
3) Select the Subject
4) Click on the Performance tab
Following screen is the Performance Report of all your students for every single standard of the selected subject.
You can download this report on a spreadsheet.
You can flip the view of the report between Scores and Proficiency.
5) Click over the Show Scores / Show Proficiency button to flip the report
II. Student performance report as per test scores
II. Student performance report as per standard proficiency
You can filter the report for performance assessments. You can create four types of filters:
- Filter by standards(s)
- Filter by student name(s)
- Filter by group name(s)
- Filter for student(s) performance