The curriculum lists the domains that your students need to work on to meet the Common Core Standards. It also lists all the passages that meet the required Lexile level. You can preview the passages, associated questions, and related reading standards.
Go to your Home page
1) Click on Curriculum
2) Select the class
3) Select the subject as ELA
4) Choose the domain and select the genre to view the corresponding list of passages
On the Curriculum page, you can preview the passages with the associated questions and the reading standards.
How to preview passages and associated questions
- Visit your Curriculum Page
- Select the class name and subject
- Select the relevant domain
- Hover on the particular passage to show the preview icon
- Click on the icon to preview the passage and the questions associated with the passage