Use the following URL to access PracTutor: https://www.practutor.com/teacherJoin
or visit https://www.practutor.com
1) Click on Teacher from the Join drop-down
Creating a New Teacher account is a three step process.
A. About you; B. Add School; and C. Add Students
Note: You can skip add school and add students, and complete them later.
A. About you
2) Enter your Title, First Name, and Last Name
3) Enter your Email
4) Create a secure Password
5) Enter your Contact Number and Ext (optional)
6) Click on Next to save
B. Add School
7) Enter the Zip Code for your school, and select your school from the list.
Note: If you cannot find your school in the list, click on Can’t find your school? Add it here. It will take you to the Add your school tab.
Click here to learn about how to Add a new School.
8) Click on Next to create your PracTutor class
Click here to learn- How to add a new school.
C. Add students
First, you need to create a class. Following are the steps:
9) Select the Grade
10) Select the subject
11) Give your class an exciting name
12) Click on Next to add students
Now you can add students to your class.
13) There are four ways to add students to your class
- Students sign-up on their own, and join a class [Students would need your Class Code to join the class.]
- Teacher creates student accounts by filling student details
- Teacher creates student accounts by importing students details using Excel
- Teacher adds students from an existing class
14) Once you are done adding students, click on Add Students. This will lead you to your home page.
Congratulations! You have successfully created your class on PracTutor.
Note: You can always add more students later.