Go to your All Classes page
1) Click on Reports
2) Select your Class
3) Select the Subject
4) Click on the Student Report Card button
Following is the Student Report Card overview for your class.
5) Click on a student name for the list of report cards for that student. You should see a screen as shown below.
6) Click over a standard to generate student report card for that standard.
Following is the overview of a student report card for a test.
Note: It lists the following:
- Student test score
- Number of correct, incorrect and skipped questions
- Time taken to complete the test
- Student responses, and time taken to answer the question
- Test result
Note: If teachers are not satisfied with the test results. They can reassign that test/assessment. Click on the Assign Again button to reassign it.