Select the concept you want to practice
1) Click on the Practice tab
You should see a screen as shown below
1) To complete guided practice, one must get three answers correct in a row. If any question is answered incorrectly, the practice-bar would empty itself.
2) Type your answers here.
3) Click on the icon to listen to the question.
4) Click on an icon to use PracTutor scaffolding
a) Give me a hint: Click on Give me a hint if you are not confident with your solution. Every hint would take you a step closer to the correct answer.
Important: Once you use a hint, you have to solve a similar problem to proceed further.
b) Watch a video: Click here to watch a learning-video. It allows you to revisit the concept and revise the basics.
c) View a similar problem: Click here to view a similar problem, and learn how to solve it.
5) Click here to proceed to the next question.
Note: Answer boxes change with the type of question. Visit How to answer a question to know more.
Important: You must get three answers correct in a row to row to proceed to the next step.
Once you complete practice, you should see the following message
6) Click on Keep Practicing to restart your practice session
7) Click on Start the test to proceed to the test