Once you start a test, or an assignment, you should see a screen as shown below.
1) The question bar lists the number of questions in the assignment/test. Click on a question number to revisit the question. You can check your solutions and change your responses.
2) Click on the icon to listen to the question. The computer would read the question to you.
3) Timer shows the time spent on the test.
4) Click on Pause to pause the assignment/test.
5) Click on Resume to resume the test.
6) Click on Next to attempt the next question.
7) At the end of the assignment/test, you will be asked to submit the test. You still have a chance to return to your responses and review them. You can change your answers at this stage. If you are done with your test/assignment, click on Submit.
Once you submit your assignment/test; PracTutor would immediately generate your report card. You should see a screen as shown below.