If you have a class code provided by a school teacher, visit the following link:
If you do not have a class code, use the following steps to create a parent account.
1) Visit https://www.practutor.com/ParentJoin, or visit https://www.practutor.com and select Parent from the Join drop-down.
The Join form is a two-step process:
1. About you; 2. Add Child
1. About you
2) Enter your title, first name and last name
3) Enter your email address
4) Create your account password
5) Enter your contact number, and extension (optional)
6) Click on Next to save your details, and add your child.
2. Add Child
7) Enter your child's name
8) Create his/her username
9) Create a password for their account
10) Select their grade
11) Select gender
12) Click on Done to save your child's details.
Note: When you click on Done, PracTutor creates a student account for your child too. Just give them the username and password, and they can start using PracTutor immediately.